Marble Print + Cape

ZARA      shirt FOREVER 21      shorts FOREVER NEW      cape JEFFREY CAMPBELL      slip ons RAYBAN      aviators KENNETH JAY LANE    ...



ZARA      shirt
FOREVER 21      shorts
FOREVER NEW      cape
JEFFREY CAMPBELL      slip ons
RAYBAN      aviators
KENNETH JAY LANE      bracelet

This current rave about marble print is absolutely fabulous. I am and have always been a big fan of marble. Grew up with marble tiles, tempered chocolate with marble tile, marble is everywhere. The unique patterns on them have been put to good use in fashion. 

Temperature is dropping each day as winter is drawing near. I throw on my old cape which I have not touched for 2-3 years before the weather (in my sense) gets so bizarre that a knit cape will not be able to withstand and keep me warm. 

How is Tuesday looking for everyone? Hopefully, not too bad as we look forward to #TGIF.

All visuals taken by iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments