Cow in a Bomber

CHOIES      shirt MIKA AND GALA      skirt The title pretty much says it all. Too bad I do not own a pair of bottom that has the ...








CHOIES      shirt
MIKA AND GALA      skirt

The title pretty much says it all. Too bad I do not own a pair of bottom that has the same print or somewhat similar to complete the look. I am super in love with this adorable cow print shirt, not to mention the price of it is unbelievable. I have been a sucker for shirts so I could not describe how excited I was when I saw this cow shirt along with a cracked paint print one on Choies website. 

Current rave in my world as well is this bomber jacket. Doubt I need to say more about it! It will be the only bomber that I will ever wear and you will definitely be seeing more of this baby this winter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments