Skivvy

ZARA      top ZARA      skirt TOPSHOP      boots FOREVER NEW       star clutch KAREN WALKER       no 1 crazy sunglasses KENNETH JAY ...





ZARA      top
ZARA      skirt
TOPSHOP      boots
FOREVER NEW      star clutch
KAREN WALKER      no 1 crazy sunglasses
KENNETH JAY LANE      bracelet

Skivvy (or better known as turtleneck in US) has never been in my fashion dictionary but lately, I have started opening up to the idea and fallen in love with it. A collar of its own style, this high roll-neck is the perfect substitute for scarf to keeping my neck warm in winter. Dion Lee came up with the best wool skivvy with a loop back in his new collection and that has definitely fallen into my winter wishlist. I will be drooling over it for a long time.

On the side note, I have just completed the Korean drama, "My Love from the Star" or also known as "You who came from the Stars" and it has inspired me to carry a star of my own. Every girl needs a lucky star in their lives, don't you think? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments