Frills and Boyfriend Jeans

INNIT BANGKOK      top FOREVER NEW      boyfriend jeans WINDSOR SMITH      laced up heels ALEXANDER WANG      bag Lately, I did a sim...


INNIT BANGKOK      top
FOREVER NEW      boyfriend jeans
WINDSOR SMITH      laced up heels
ALEXANDER WANG      bag

Lately, I did a simple DIY and transformed one of my old boyfriend jeans just case I am sick of the old look. Instead of chucking it out or leave it lying in my wardrobe somewhere, the best way to revive it would be to give it a new look. So I grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting holes. I then threw it in the washing machine to give it a good wash so that my newly cut holes would fray and look slightly distressed. I was happy with the end results and I am itching to dig out more old denims to create more styles. 


Bought this gorgeous crop top a few months ago and I only have the chance to wear it now. I love how feminine it looks yet I can easily wear it down with denim or shorts. The top is from Thailand designer, Patty Innit and she is someone to look out for if you are interested in stunning handmade apparels. 




Half way through the week and I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far. Happy hump day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments