Palm Leaves

CAMEO      sweater ZARA      skorts JEFFREY CAMPBELL      soiree heels NICK CAMPBELL      stringer sunglasses Just a while ago, I...




CAMEO      sweater
ZARA      skorts
JEFFREY CAMPBELL      soiree heels
NICK CAMPBELL      stringer sunglasses

Just a while ago, I blogged about how hard it is for me to wear apparels from Australian labels like Cameo, Finders Keeper and Keepsake. Well, a day or two after the entry, I took a gamble again and bought Cameo's palm print sweater from their latest collection, Boogie Nights. Alright, I should not have put it this way as pullovers can be worn oversize. #JustSaying. The exclusive print is beautiful and I really love the green. I am really tempted to get the romper, dress, tube top, shorts and skirt but I shall refrain myself and be disciplined. Anyway, I must say The Fashion Bunker has excellent delivery via StarTrack. Way to go for express delivery. It makes online shopping super duper amazing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments