MBFWA 2016

Street snapped by Bloggers_Boyfriend MONKI      knit C/MEO COLLECTIVE      skirt DOLCE AND GABBANA      sunglasses ...


Street snapped by Bloggers_Boyfriend




MONKI      knit
C/MEO COLLECTIVE      skirt
DOLCE AND GABBANA      sunglasses
NAILXBIT      nails



Some of my favourite picks from Ginger and Smart show

My next outfit is a white dress c/o Nakedheart, a Singapore brand. To make my whole outfit more interesting and to further show my support to local Singaporeans, I pair it with a top from another Singapore label. By the way, I was doing something with my mouth in the photo and it was unfortunately captured. 



NAKEDHEART      white dress
EIGHT SLATE      top
CHARLES AND KEITH      shoes
RAY BAN      sunglasses
NAILXBIT      nails




EIGHT SLATE      skirt
DOLCE VITA      sneakers
DYLAN KAIN      bag


Street snapped, along with my babe Joanne by Cocktail Revolution



Street snapped by Sebastian Petrovski for Broadsheet Sydney

Ok, this is my first year attending Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia. I have to say, it was amazing and I am definitely looking forward to next year. I had the chance to attend the shows for Ginger and Smart, Jennifer Kate, Swim (amazing swimwear brands such as Aqua Blu, Duskii and Palm Swimwear), St. George NextGen showing upcoming fashion designers (Anna Quan, Holystone, Jason Hewitt, Kaliver, Monster Alphabets and Third Form), The Innovators Fashion Design Studio and lastly, Raffles International Showcase. It was truly an experience and I simply love the idea of meeting new likeminded friends who enjoy fashion as much as I do. Even though I did not get invitations to a lot of the shows this year (super late registration and I am obviously not a famous fashion blogger), I am still contented and grateful for what I was able to attend. So, come next year, I will not repeat my rookie mistakes and I will see you guys at MBFWA 2017!

You Might Also Like

0 comments