Kangaroo Valley

Location: Kangaroo Valley, New South Wales Over the Easter weekend in March, we did a day trip to visit Kangaroo Valley. Boy, was it ...


Location: Kangaroo Valley, New South Wales

Over the Easter weekend in March, we did a day trip to visit Kangaroo Valley. Boy, was it beautiful there! I swear the grass was so much greener and the air was super refreshing. It was a good break from the city.

So while we were there, we had a try at one of the pie shops, The World's Best Pies Cafe. Did not take any photo of the pies but I promise you, the pies are amazing. Love the crust, and the flavours of the fillings are spot on. If you ever have a chance to visit New South Wales, do make a visit to Kangaroo Valley and try them pies.




After satisfying our stomaches, we continued our drive and just a short distance from the pie cafe, we arrived at the famous Hampden Bridge. It was hard trying to take a photo there as it was just a one lane bridge, cars are constantly driving past. Obviously we are no quitters, so we had the shots taken. The boys even did a star jump.




Moving on, we went to Cambewarra Lookout for the view of Kangaroo Valley. The view was breathtaking. We stayed for quite a while taking all sorts of silly photos.






Since we are around the area near Kiama, we thought we should head to Kiama Blow Hole as well since Chris has never been there. I think this was my third time at Kiama Blow Hole but I am not sick of the view. Packed as always with lots of tourists, we weaved our way through to take some photos. As you all know, with me around, there will most definitely be photo taking sessions. How can I miss such opportunities right.



We also took the longer route home to drive past Sea Cliff Bridge. If you have seen my instagram, I was just there few months ago but I have not blogged about it. The view never fails to brighten my day. I am just truly amazed at how beautiful nature can be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments