Guess I'm back

ALEXANDER WANG      top ASOS      skirt TED BAKER      clutch MODE COLLECTIVE      heels NAILXBIT      nails Ba...





ALEXANDER WANG      top
ASOS      skirt
TED BAKER      clutch
MODE COLLECTIVE      heels
NAILXBIT      nails

Back in January 2015, I have decided to stop blogging and upload all my photos to @Instagram instead. One of the reasons, to be honest (I won't deny), is that I am getting tired of this name (The Fashion Baker). Looking to change my blog name to my own name, Alvina Tan, is not possible as well since it has been taken. I then spent a huge amount of time thinking of a new name that will work and last for me but to no avail. But well, I think I kind of want to make this blog works now so please bear with me. Again, besides my IG account, @alvinaaaa, this will be the next space for me to document my love for fashion, my personal style and my oh-so-boring lifestyle. And hey, I picked up nail technician skills and now have a home based salon, Nailxbit in Sydney. So it might also be a place for me to showcase nails stuff. So.. watch this space. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments