Black and Gold

INNIT BANGKOK       top ACNE STUDIOS       denim ZARA       bracelet FOREVER NEW       heels MOSCHINO      bunny iPhone case Innit Ba...



INNIT BANGKOK      top
ACNE STUDIOS      denim
ZARA      bracelet
FOREVER NEW      heels
MOSCHINO      bunny iPhone case

Innit Bangkok set up a pop up store during my trip back to Singapore 3 months ago. I was lucky and excited as I finally get to see their products in person instead of using social media. I had my first Innit through browsing Instagram and ordering it through Whatsapp, but you know the feelings when you would prefer to feel, touch and try on the items, that was one of those moments for me.

The lovely ladies, Ploynapatt and Ploynisa brought with them their new collection along with some classic pieces to the pop up store and man, was I in love! The new colours, black and gold were just beautiful and sophisticated. I wish I could buy everything but I had to be good. If I have to dress ladylike, I would definitely go to Innit for the solution. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments