BangBang Cafe

BangBang Cafe 113 Reservoir Street,  Surry Hills NSW 2010 Cafe tasting and we found ourselves in BangBang Cafe. Came across this cafe t...




BangBang Cafe
113 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010

Cafe tasting and we found ourselves in BangBang Cafe. Came across this cafe through Foursquare and I have to admit, I was never a Foursquare person until my recent connection with it. There are so many recommendations in the little app and I keep shortlisting new places down my list. Anyway, coming back to BangBang, I love the simple interior it offers especially the light bulbs hanging down at the front. The food itself is alright, we are not very impressed by the Eggs Benedict. I guess it is the hollandaise sauce as it is a little too much to the vinegar-sour side. I reckon the Bacon and Egg roll tastes better. To me, their servings are quite small (yes, I do eat a lot) and I was still well, not satisfied after my breakfast.

All visuals taken by iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments