Wear Your Trench

ASOS      trench coat T BY ALEXANDER WANG      striped linen tee ZARA      denim TONY BIANCO      suede leather boots MICHAEL KORS    ...


ASOS      trench coat
T BY ALEXANDER WANG      striped linen tee
ZARA      denim
TONY BIANCO      suede leather boots
MICHAEL KORS      watch

Trench coat is a great wardrobe staple as it can be easily updated with seasonal trends in so many ways to keep it looking modern and polished. Classic elegance, it looks good with almost every outfit be it dressing it up or down for day and night. Coming from good old sunny and humid Singapore, I never thought I would one day buy a trench. Even when I first came to Sydney, all I could think of was getting beautiful big, cute thick, typically winterish coats that I had dreamed of wearing if I live in a place with four seasons all year, every year. I am delighted to grab my hand on this ASOS trench, even though it is slightly big for my size. The problem of being petite is really troublesome. But fear not, my search for the more fitting trench has not ended. It is definitely staying in my wardrobe, this trench obsession. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments