Paisley

FOREVER NEW      white leotard FOREVER NEW      paisley print denim TOPSHOP      faux leather gilet ZARA      pointed black heels BY IN...


FOREVER NEW      white leotard
FOREVER NEW      paisley print denim
TOPSHOP      faux leather gilet
ZARA      pointed black heels
BY INVITE ONLY      bracelet

Paisley print is one of the recent trends going on in Sydney, and in every shop that I went in, I could see this design everywhere. I am never really one who will go after paisley prints. I love them as wallpapers or decals, but not a fan of them on clothes. I decided to be "open-minded" and took the first step in trying this pair of Forever New paisley printed denim on. Boy, it actually looked quite amazing on. Maybe it was because of the fact that it is black on black that made me look at it from another angle. It sold me, and I bought it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments