LANCÔME LA VIE EST BELLE ÉCLAT DE PARFUM

What's your favourite fragrance when it comes to perfume? I love fresh, fruity, sweet yet sensual scent that gives you an illusion t...



What's your favourite fragrance when it comes to perfume? I love fresh, fruity, sweet yet sensual scent that gives you an illusion that you are a strong confident woman who is walking into a gorgeous candy store in Paris, not afraid to show everyone that candies are not just for kids.

The all new Lancôme La Vie est belle Éclat de Parfum is the perfect perfume if you enjoy and love this type of scent like I do. The fragrance is centered around Orange Blossom heart (the flower of light!) and there is a sweet vanilla undertone. To top it off, the multi-faceted and precious bottle catches light so brilliantly, it is a piece of art on its own. L'Éclat is such an addictive juice, I swear I cannot leave home without it now!




I have to say, my fiancé loves the sweet scent of L'Éclat so I dare say this will also be a great gift to your loved ones, if not for yourself. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments