Birthday Celebration - A Little Overdue But Who Cares

Well, HAPPY 2017!! I know, it is already February but here I am, late in posting everything. I have so much to share with you but I just do ...

Well, HAPPY 2017!! I know, it is already February but here I am, late in posting everything. I have so much to share with you but I just do not have time to write a post everyday. Work life is definitely taking a toll on me. To be more updated to what I am up to, please follow me on my Instagram, @alvinaaaa as I am more active on that platform.

My birthday is in January and I had a mini birthday celebration with friends at Hacienda Sydney. Boy, was this place gorgeous! Every corner is Instagram worthy. You have to check this place out if you are digging for some pretty locations to shoot.


WILDE HEART      romper
WELLDUNN      choker
FRANK E      booties



We went there on a Thursday evening and it was just packed. Had to wait for almost 2 hours to get a table. We were lucky to shoot a few photos while waiting though so I guess that made up for the long wait. Food was decent and the drinks were great. Had this really interesting drink called the Walking Dead. It is the prettiest walking dead out there for sure. *wink*


I will be posting about my engagement (YES, I'M ENGAGED!!), my trip to Tokyo and Singapore back in November 2016 soon so do check back for these posts. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments