Found the Parisian in Me

NAKDFASHION      top STYLEADDICT      skort STEPHANE CHRISTIAN      sunglasses BRIXTON      cap Guess I really need a Paris getaway ...




NAKDFASHION      top
STYLEADDICT      skort
STEPHANE CHRISTIAN      sunglasses
BRIXTON      cap

Guess I really need a Paris getaway since I am pretending that I am in Paris with this outfit. Madly in love with this Brixton fiddler cap, it is definitely one of my best buys (yup, it is not sponsored). Personally, I do not look good in hats, caps, or whatever headpieces there are out there. But when I saw this fiddler cap, I told myself I need to have it. No regrets, definitely no regrets. 


NakdFashion has kindly sent over some amazing pieces for me to style and I have to say, this cute little off-shoulder top is one of my favourites. I can see it on repeat throughout summer. Another new in and also one of my favourite sunnies is this Stephane Christian sunglasses, thank you very much for sending it over. Be sure to check this amazing Korean brand out as they carry really nice styles and the make is simply good quality. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments