My Rocker Tee Obsession Continues

GUNS N ROSES      tee ASOS      leather jacket PUBLIC DESIRE      boots KAREN WALKER      sunglasses MARC BALE      watch...




GUNS N ROSES      tee
ASOS      leather jacket
PUBLIC DESIRE      boots
KAREN WALKER      sunglasses
MARC BALE      watch
THE PEACH BOX      bangle

Over the past few months, I have been obsessing with rock band tees. In a short span of time, I have gotten myself 6 such tees. Needless to say, Guns N Roses has to be one of the bands that is on one of my tees. As a matter of fact, I have 2 Guns N Roses tees (#fangirl) :/ Rock band tees are vintage, comfortable, never go out of fashion and super easy to style. However, this kind of style does not appeal to every women. But if you do like streetwear, rock band tees are a must have. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments