Orchard Road, Singapore

STATE OF GEORGIA      cropped top ASOS      culottes FLEURAW      slides RAYBAN      aviators  Backtracking my days t...



STATE OF GEORGIA      cropped top
ASOS      culottes
FLEURAW      slides
RAYBAN      aviators 

Backtracking my days to July when I was in sticky, hot and humid Singapore. It has been 2 weeks since I flew back to Sydney and I sure still miss home. I remembered looking forward to this trip a few months ago when my bff told me that she was getting married and I was to be one of the bridesmaids. Super excited and happy for her while I waited for the day to fly back home to be her bridesmaid, visit family, friends and soak in the heat of my home town.Oh Singapore, I never thought I love you this much. 

From winter to summer, the drastic change was unbearable. I literally have to live in culottes, shorts, cropped tops and slides everyday. But hey, can't complain when you are surrounded by greeneries despite being in Orchard Road. This is how beautiful everyone from around the world is praising Singapore for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments