Swoosh

DANANG      tank top UNIQLO      black shorts NIKE      free-run 5.0 ALEXANDER WANG      marion shoulder bag RAY BAN      blue...









DANANG      tank top
UNIQLO      black shorts
NIKE      free-run 5.0
ALEXANDER WANG      marion shoulder bag
RAY BAN      blue mirrored aviators


Autumn seems to be late this year in Sydney. The rain has stopped, thank god for that but the temperature has been boiling. I should not be complaining cause I love the sun but I am itching to wear my new winter apparels. Weird forecast aside, I had brunch with the boy at a new spot yesterday.



Two Good Eggs
148 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010

Small cafe located in Surry Hills, they serve all-day breakfast. As a breakfast lover, it is perfect for me. Serving is huge, as you can see in the photo. Love my added on hash browns but unfortunately the poached eggs that I had were fully cooked. It is not Eggs Benedict if the eggs are not runny.



My free-run has been serving me well. Nike's barefoot concept does make the wearer smiles as the runners are light and soft, I barely feel that I am wearing shoes. Glad that I bought it when I was in Singapore but the only down side is that it is not the color that I am after. Well, give and take, I guess.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments