Yearly Event

Always feel good to be back in Singapore to visit my family and catch up with friends. Made a trip back in January for Chinese New Year a...



Always feel good to be back in Singapore to visit my family and catch up with friends. Made a trip back in January for Chinese New Year and I am glad that I got to spend more time with my family this trip as compared to last. The only regret each time I am back is that I never get to have sufficient time for everything or everyone.




Chinese New Year house visiting to my grandma's in Ang Mo Kio. "Sisters" photo with my mom and sister taken by my cheeky youngest brother.



13 years of friendship means a family by the surname of MO. My MO jia boos.



Ren Ri, literally known as Human Day, is a celebration of the day that human beings were created. It is the 7th day of Chinese New Year and according to Chinese culture, reunion dinner is a must. Photo taken with the messy table with leftovers, that is how Asians roll. 




Back to Sydney, back to work. 

All visuals taken by iPhone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments