End of Winter

ASOS      black turtleneck crop top ASOS      striped shorts WINDSOR SMITH      laced-up heels KAREN WALKER      number one crazy tort...



ASOS      black turtleneck crop top
ASOS      striped shorts
WINDSOR SMITH      laced-up heels
KAREN WALKER      number one crazy tort sunglasses
FLEA AND TREES      necklace

My apologies for the silence this blog has been experiencing of late. Have been juggling quite a bit lately with my new job, Melbourne trip with some girlfriends and the crash of my Photoshop. I am, to be honest, tired and lazy after work to deal with the Photoshop issue but I finally make myself do it tonight. Alright, moving on, winter is coming to an end! The weather has been quite strange with some days being really warm and some days it is so cold that I feel winter has just started. I obviously cannot wait to wear shorts and take my chances on days that are warm. Note to self, it is time to start cardio again :/

You Might Also Like

0 comments