Reading: An Extraordinary Theory Of Objects

Started picking up the hobby of reading (I am very happy for that) recently after many years of not doing so. The first book to set me off i...

Started picking up the hobby of reading (I am very happy for that) recently after many years of not doing so. The first book to set me off is Stephanie Lacava's "An Extraordinary Theory of Objects". What got me interested in this book was firstly, the look of it. I love beautiful books and this cute little book has some awesome illustrations, torn-like edges for the pages and a good size that makes bringing it out easy. I had read some good and bad reviews about the book, but still decided to have a go at it even though some readers had commented it being boring. I guess everyone has different views and mindsets when it comes to books. Have a read of this book if you can get your hands on one and tell me what you feel about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments