Back in Blogosphere

HELLO! I am Alvina, a girl born and bred in Singapore. Welcome to my brand new online journal. I am a petite girl and I am not really used ...


HELLO! I am Alvina, a girl born and bred in Singapore. Welcome to my brand new online journal. I am a petite girl and I am not really used to putting make up on everyday. I used to blog at other sites but I have decided to open a brand new online space and start anew. I am blogging again simply to fulfill what I have always wanted to do and I think it is time to put my thoughts into action. Having to blog again will motivate and inspire me, pushing me to do more in life.

This will be my personal journal that documents my daily life, thoughts and ideas, mainly on fashion and gastronomy. This diary will reflect who I am and what I am like.

You Might Also Like

0 comments